Where is your office located?

Our office is located in the
The Overlook,
6836 Bee Cave Road
Bldg. 3,
Suite 150
Austin, TX 78746

What are your office hours?

ur offices are open from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm, Monday through Friday. Our telephones are answered from 8:00 am to 5:45 pm, Monday through Friday. If you call after 5:45 pm and before 8:00 am, your call will be forwarded to our answering service, Medlink. They will take a message and contact the physician on call to respond to it. Please note refills will only be processed during business hours.

What is your fax number?

Our fax number is (512) 485-1053.

How do I reach a doctor after hours for an emergency?

If you have an emergency, call 911. If you need to contact a physician outside of our office hours, call our main number, (512) 375-2555. Our telephone system will transfer you to Medlink, our answering service. You may also call Medlink directly at (512) 323-5465. We do not refill prescriptions outside of normal business hours. They will take a message and contact the physician on call to respond to it. If your call is in regards to an emergency, please call 911 or head directly to an Emergency Room.

I called to talk to a physician or nurse. Why do you take a message and call me back?

Our patient records are kept in patient charts. When a patient calls our office to speak to a physician or nurse, we need to pull their chart so the physician or nurse can respond to your needs in an efficient and effective manner.

I need my prescription refilled. What do I do?

Contact your pharmacy. They will contact our office for an authorization. We do not authorize prescription refills outside our normal business hours. If you have a question about your prescription, please call our office during business hours.

I need a copy of my medical records. What do I do?

Download our Release of Records form. Please complete and sign the form. You can fax it to us at (512) 485-1053 or drop it off at our office.

If you are requesting your medical records from Austin Gynecology, please click here to go to their website. Click on the Medical Records Release of Records form to complete your request.

What hospitals do your physicians use?

Seton Medical Center serves as our primary hospital. We also perform surgical procedures at Bailey Square, Arise Medical Center, St. David's and Westlake Medical Center.

Are your physicians board certified?

Yes, our physicians are board certified by the American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology (ABOG). This means that they have ongoing written examinations and educational credits in their field. The intent of the certification is to provide assurance to the public that those certified by the board have successfully completed an approved training program and an evaluation process assessing their ability to provide quality patient care in the specialty. Click here for the ABOG website.

What is a Nurse Practitioner (NP)?

Nurse Practitioners are clinicians that blend expertise in diagnosing and treating health conditions with an added emphasis on disease prevention, health promotion, health education and counseling. They are masters of doctoral prepared clinicians and hold state and national certifications in their fields. They are able to provide all aspects of care, including annual exams, minor office procedures, as well as co-management of chronic or acute medical problems. They can write prescriptions

What laboratory do you use?

When we need to send specimens to a laboratory, we primarily use CPL. However, if your insurance requires us to use another laboratory, we will use that laboratory. Please inform us if your insurance requires a different laboratory. We draw blood in our office, whether or not we are performing the tests. This service is provided so you do not have to go to another location to have blood drawn.

When will I get my laboratory results?

That depends on the type of laboratory test you had done. Some types of pathology take longer than others. Ask your doctor, their nurse, or laboratory personnel how and when you can expect to receive your lab results.

Where should I get a mammogram?

There are several good options for mammogram services: ARA, Capital Imaging, and Seton Medical Center.

Mammograms are also offered in our 38th street office.

I want to make an appointment but don’t know which doctor to pick.

The choice of a physician is one left up to you. If you have not had one of our physicians recommended to you, information on each of our physicians is found on our website - just click here. There you can find information which can assist you in choosing a physician. If you still are unsure about which physician best fits your needs, please call our office and we can help you decide.

Can I email a medical question directly to my physician’s office?

Unfortunately, no. We do not exchange any medical advice/information via the internet. Please call our office at (512) 375-2555 with your questions.

  • Central Texas Ob Gyn Associate
  • Christian Medical and Dental Association
  • American Board of Obestrics and Gynacology
  • Thavis  Medical Society